The modern architecture is characterised by large glazing. They make a room look optically larger and enable better access to beautiful sights of nature, flooding at the same time the room with natural light, thanks to which the room begins to “breathe”. However, such large-size windows require a lot of space as they open in a classic manner, to the inside. In this case, an alternative solution will be tilt and slide windows, which combine beauty with comfort of use and do not take any extra space.
- The maximum sash surface amounts to 3 m2, with the weight not exceeding 200 kg.
- A possibility of installation in the anti-burglary option in class RC2.
- Two control variants: with manual operation or with assistance.
- Sash positioning at 125 mm.
- A high level of tightness due to the lock fittings.
Standard warm edges